What are Usage & Analytics?
Usage and analytics is the process of analyzing how users interact with a product. In contrast to user surveys and feedback, usage and analytics demonstrate real user behavior, so teams can make data-driven improvements and decisions regarding their product or solution.
Usage and analytics can showcase, among many other things:
- Which software features are most popular amongst users
- Which features are least popular
- Where users are spending most of their time
- What a typical user workflow looks like
- The progress and extent of user adoption and implementations