DeskDirector, the ultimate client portal for Autotask and ConnectWise, this week launched its 15.1 version. This release includes powerful enhancements to the chat messaging system, new notification options, integration with ScreenConnect and more.
“The new 15.1 release has been a large scale development project for the team that takes the DeskDirector platform to the next level. We are excited about where it will allow us to take the product next” says Phill Claxton, Co-Founder, DeskDirector
The new 15.1 release has many enhancements including;
- A brand new chat engine, which includes queue functionality, supports multi-device and also multi-user chat.
- MSP staff are now able to invite others into the chat room and collaborate to solve customer problems, with the history readily available.
- New chat queues will shortly allow you to have chat requests directed to chosen teams.
- Broadcasts, the DeskDirector client notification system, has been further expanded to now allow for informational (non-urgent) broadcasts. Broadcasts can now also be scheduled and can include embedded URLs.
- New ScreenConnect remote control integration allows staff using DeskDirector’s Staff Heads-Up-Display to take remote control of client computers.
- Wufoo Forms integration has been enhanced to allow fields on the form to populate the ticket summary and there is a great new form explorer tool.
- Clients can now reopen tickets, cutting down on additional tickets being logged when client issues reoccur.
"DeskDirector has truly become the main window through which our service work is done. It has provided our customers with a real tangible piece of our managed services solution.” says Lowell Picklyk, Syncrety Technology Solutions “Being able to provide a beautiful “front-end” for them to see and submit tickets, order requests, see notifications and get to training resources is a wonderful way differentiate our services”
About Autotask (www.autotask.com)
Autotask provides one of the world’s leading hosted IT business management software to streamline and optimize business process for technology solutions providers. Autotask provides real-time service delivery intelligence to help users understand the factors that drive their business and profitability.
About Connectwise (www.connnectwise.com)
Designed exclusively for the IT Channel, ConnectWise is the leading business management solution for service providers, MSPs, technology consultants, integrators, and developers. Today more than 71,000 IT professionals rely on ConnectWise to achieve greater accountability, operational efficiency and profitability.
About DeskDirector (www.DeskDirector.com)
DeskDirector is a portal tool that has been built for IT Service Providers to better serve their clients’ needs by using innovative features such as providing self-service, seeing the presence of clients and interacting with them via the chat feature. DeskDirector provides unparalleled customer service, ensuring it continues to foster stronger relationships with both its customers and partners locally and internationally. To see how DeskDirector can promote success through its innovative features, visit their website.
+64 9 550 0072