what's new in dd tech
With the latest DD Tech release we've dramatically improved the overall UX/UI, taking on board lots of the user voice feedback received from DeskDirector's users.
at a glance
We've given the Tickets tab a higher importance, putting it at the very top of the left-hand menu to match the landing experience.
The ticket list is now tidier and packed with the relevant information the engineers will want to see at a glance, including the date the ticket is opened (or created), obviously the ticket title/subject/summary, the assigned engineers, the request type's priority, the tags if there's any, and the latest note.
Here's a thorough list of everything we've added or improved with this latest product release.
newly added functionalities
- New ticket list interface
- Tags display in ticket list interface
- Last note display in ticket list interface
- Allow click company, tag or assigned member from ticket list to filter them
- Tag filtering in ticket list interface
- Shortcut in assigned technician filtering to allow easy select
- Refresh button now above the ticket list
- Display assigned member's avatar
- Ticket age now displays an easier to read text. The hover tooltip can display actual time
- Tag and company ticket filtering now in advanced filter
- Ticket order naming improvement, now easier to understand
- Board and status facet visual improved
- New ticket now moved from side menu to ticket list, next to the Refresh button
- Ticket list now supported on all device sizes, including mobile and tablet
- Pagination no longer blocks ticket list view. It also scrolls to top after pagination
- Ticket detail page now displays ticket information in small devices, such as phone or tablet