DeskDirector, the Leading Customer Portal Provider, releases its Staff Heads Up Display for Autotask.
DeskDirector this week releases its 14.4 release and with it brings a fully integrated product to the Autotask market.
With the release of the Heads up Display for Autotask partners in its 14.4 release, DeskDirector now provides partners with a powerful tool to allow real time communication with their clients and tools to improve service delivery.
With the addition of the Staff Heads Up Display (HUD) to the already hugely successful client console, Autotask partners are now able to;
- Provide their clients with an amazing chat feature. Clients can chat with the team and the team can start a chat with a client.
- Using DeskDirector’s presence feature staff will always know if clients are present.
- The HUD provides staff with important information such as the VIP status of a client.
- The HUD includes the hugely popular ServiceRadar, this allows staff to identify rogue and related tickets, ensuring better service delivery.
- The ability to integrate other vendors’ products into DeskDirector through the addition of customizable tabs.
“We are really excited to now provide the full feature set to the Autotask market. We have had a wonderful group of partners with us since the start, that have played a vital role in helping shape the development of the product.” says Phill Claxton, Co-Founder, DeskDirector
To learn more about DeskDirector visit http://www.deskdirector.com
Autotask provides one of the world’s leading hosted IT business management software to streamline and optimize business process for technology solutions providers. Autotask provides real-time service delivery intelligence to help users understand the factors that drive their business and profitability. Additional information can be found at http://www.Autotask.com
DeskDirector is a portal tool that’s been natively built for IT Service Providers to better serve their clients’ needs by using innovative features such as providing self-service, seeing the presence of clients and interacting with them via the chat feature. The company was established in 2012 and is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
DeskDirector provides unparalleled customer service, ensuring it continues to foster stronger relationships with both its customers and partners locally and internationally. To see how DeskDirector can promote success through its innovative features, visit their website – http://www.DeskDirector.com
+64 9 550 0072