The year is coming to a halting end with some fantastic wins by DeskDirector. Now you can provide the customers with the effortless service you have always wanted with our custom forms, DD tech, email templates, our new user-interface and OAuth integration.
We have now been running our support on DD Portal / DD Tech for three months. The move from ZenDesk has been done in stages but we now have a DD Portal support experience for MSPs that begins 60 seconds after sign-up.
DeskDirector Consulting Explained:
- [Video] Part 1 - Configurations
- [Video] Part 2 - Small Extensions
- [Video] Part 3 - Large Software Projects
At the end of the year 2017, we announced that we are going to introduce DeskDirector Consulting.
What does it mean for you? In a nutshell:
- Free ticket based support continues unchanged.
- Our new Consulting team is here for those who want the same advanced configurations as our leading partners have (but don't have in-house resources to implement).
- Consulting will never charge you without your written permission.
- All Consulting inquiries start with the free ticket based support you use now.
Next year (2018) we are going to introduce more support options. Keep an eye on our business blog updates.
In almost any office situation you will find staff using Microsoft Office every day. Many people use Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word all day long.
A learning culture is one of the most important capabilities of the information age. Without it your company starts each day with a huge handicap.
We are experimenting with Microsoft Flow and it is a big thing - about small things. Service personalization is coming to MSP Land.
DeskDirector is all-in on the Microsoft Graph API – here’s why:
The Microsoft Graph API is a watershed moment for corporate computing. It is also the biggest opportunity MSPs have had in two decades in business. Forget the diminishing margins on software and don’t overthink losing infrastructure jobs.
Great. Another 127 sales emails in your inbox you didn’t ask for. You don’t have the time nor the inclination to read them. Delete! Better crank that spam filter up another notch.